A biomechanical examination is beneficial if you are experiencing pain in your feet or lower limb. It is well recognised that abnormal stance and gait can be the cause of a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, involving the feet, ankles, knees, hips and lower back. Heel pain is one of the most common conditions affecting the feet. Here at Bt8podiatry we will do our best to keep you active and pain free.
At bt8podiatry we offer a wide range of treatments and give advise on the following:
- Removal of corns and callus
- Nail care
- Fungal infections, including fungal nail and athletes foot
- Ingrowing toenails
- Biomechanics/ Gait analysis
- Diabetic footcare
- Verruca treatment
- Osteoarthritis/ Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chilblains and blisters
- Podopaediatrics (podiatry for children)
Podiatry recommended footwear for daily wear and sports. COMING SOON to bt8podiatry.